Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tough Day, Or Maybe Not

Just another one of those days where contaminated stuff was around every corner.

Nothing major, just a build up of little stuff. People losing their balance on the bus and bumping into me with stained bags, sick kids at the grocery store, a spot of dried blood on my mail (?!), a cat whose litter box habits leave something to be desired, coworkers who invade personal space.

None of these things freaks me out THAT much, but they add up to a day that stressed me out.

And after a great stretch of weather it looks like the rain returns for quite a while tomorrow.

I'm supposed to really be "pushing" in my exposures this week. We'll see.

Edited to add: While on a run this evening (as usual, good things happen on the run), it occurred to me that in writing these "scary" things down together, they just didn't seem like a big deal. Another reason I like having a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment