Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Week Ahead

As always, it feels like lots of important things are coming up and I need to stay healthy.

But for the first time in a really long while, I'm actually feeling kinda okay with the idea of getting sick and even getting others sick, too. So that's pretty awesome.

I still have a total kneejerk reaction when I'm around a clearly sick person, though, but this doesn't surprise me, as my brain's been in this rut for a long time now. So I need to work on that, but I'm feeling like I'll be able to get past this cold stuff.

That will still leave me with a lot to work on. But it would be nice to have a solid foundation of success to work from.

In the meantime, I either have a mild stomach flu or food poisoning. I'm not at all prone to stomach flu, so I'm leaning toward food reaction. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. A sick day wouldn't be so terrible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment