Friday, March 19, 2010

My Goal for the Weekend

Ooh boy, feeling anxious.
I've been exposed to a bunch of sick people in the last few days, and I'm scheduled to visit with family this weekend.

Most of my family members have medium-sized important stuff going on next week, so of course my instinct is to stay home and not risk getting them sick.

So my goal for the weekend is to NOT stay home. My mantra in the last few days has been "do you WANT to get better?" and it's been working well in pushing me forward. I DO want to get better.

1 comment:

  1. It must be tough to have those feelings; feeling responsible for others getting sick. But for what it is worth, you really aren't responsible if they do or don't. You have a right to live your life, and I'm sure your family would be the first to want you there if you had a cold or not! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Adventures in Anxiety Land

    ReplyDelete