Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Migraines

I have had migraines since I was a teenager. The ones I have now are in some ways milder than those I used to have, but in some ways they're worse, because they happen a lot more frequently. I've had one off and on since last Thursday- it's now Tuesday, so ugh.

I don't think they're related to my OCD, but it's frustrating that when I have one, it tends to throw off my whole schedule, including exposure plans. On the plus side, when my nausea gets really bad, I get some extra exposure.

In other news, I went on a date this weekend. It wasn't so bad! The guy was nice, don't know if it will go anywhere, but it was still a good thing overall.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Headaches are no fun. Sorry to hear about that.

    But great news about the date. Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what helps my migraines? Caffeine. It's crazy, but sometimes, if I down a 20 oz coke or pepsi, it helps more than Excedrin does....anyway...
    Glad to hear you went out this weekend and had a good time. Yay for you! :)

    ReplyDelete