Sunday, November 8, 2009

It Changes Your Whole Perspective, Doesn't It?


Went to a charity auction last night, and had a pretty good time. I had one interesting experience, though. In the main doorway to the event, they had hung a metallic curtain that you had to walk through. Most people push their hands through it first as they walk through, and then it's pretty much in contact with all parts of your body. My first thought upon seeing it was "really? You want us all to walk through that all night? Might as well make me hug everyone in the room."

About an hour later my mom says to me, "You know what my favorite part of the night was? That metallic curtain thing. That was really fun to walk through."

She took one look at my face and said, "Wow, it really changes your whole perspective, doesn't it?" Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment