Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today's exposure

This week I'm supposed to 1) just rinse my hands (if that) before preparing food and 2) stick my fingers in foods that will then go back in the fridge or cupboard, rather than only feeling comfortable touching foods that will be completely consumed at the current meal. Boy am I finding it difficult. I did touch the tortillas that were left in the package today. When I can stick my finger in the sour cream, I'll know I've really made it.

I realized a few weeks ago that it's been months since I invited anyone over to my house (other than the briefest of stops), so I invited some friends for dinner Saturday. This also means preparing food for others, which is also extremely hard for me. It's going to be an interesting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment