Sunday, February 21, 2010

Looking Back, Looking Forward

Scary Social Events Four, Five, and Six. Check, check, and check! Including breakfast with a friend I haven't seen in more than 5 years. It was fun.

Also agreed to restart as facilitator for a currently defunct book club. So that will provide even more opportunities.

Goals for the week: More of the same, but beefed up, mostly. For instance, I've been getting the mail everyday, but I still often wash my hands after I open it, so that's not really a great accomplishment. So, this week, get the mail, bring it in, continue about my evening.

Same with going to the grocery store.

This will be a big step, for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Bringing the mail in everyday is an accomplishment! If it had been easy to bring the mail in, you would've been doing it everyday already. Good luck with the next goal of continuing on with your evening and not washing.

    ReplyDelete