Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yay for Three Day Weekends

Although this post doesn't actually have anything to do with three day weekends.

Today I found myself nervous about going to the grocery store. So off I trekked. I will confess that I aimed for the dinner hour, so the crowds would be less. I forgot it was the day before Valentine's, though, so it was packed anyway. Serves me right.

Lately I've been doing great with my shoes. I went through a stage where I was convinced I was going to track some dead disease home on the bottom of my shoes, especially after running. But I've been careful not to avoid wearing any of my shoes, and while I generally take my shoes off in the house, sometimes I purposely clomp through with my shoes on, just to ensure that I still can.

As always, it's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment