Saturday, November 26, 2011

Light Therapy Side Effects

One of the listed side effects is feeling "jittery." I seem to have that one. For about the last five days I've had this weird anxious-y butterfly feeling in my stomach and chest. Back before garbage day, I was attributing it to that, but it's still going. It makes me feel like there's something wrong with my heart, which is not a good feeling at all. (edited to add: my heart rate is actually up more than 50%- that's apparently what I'm feeling. Guess it's good I have that doctor's appointment coming up.) Online info seems to suggest that the side effects often subside. I'll have to see. I don't think I'm willing to put up with this long term. Maybe the sunshine will stay around for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the nasty side effect! I deal with the jittery heart thing with my Long QT, and it really is a terrible feeling. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiety is such an awful feeling and when it makes other places of your body hurt you think it's that area instead.

    A few years ago I thought I had asthma because I couldn't breathe properly so I went to the doctor, I didn't have asthma but then she asked me if I had anxiety problems and I never thought at the time it could be that. Go figure, right?

    ReplyDelete