Thursday, December 24, 2009

Deep Breaths

My dad still has his cold. I have never met someone who was so "disgusting" with a cold. Snorfly for twice as long as the average person, sneezes twice as loud as anyone I know, and he coughs and coughs and coughs and coughs and, well, you get the idea. Never covers his cough, and rarely even turns away from you while coughing. Made all the better by the fact that he gets about 8 colds a year. Bad immune system plus zero handwashing is not a good combination.

Even when I was not afraid of colds, I sometimes couldn't stand to be in the same room with him when he was sick. Years ago I decided I could never date a guy who was "yucky" when sick (and again, this was pre-OCD!) Anyway, I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be super fun.

Sorry for the whining, just needing to let it all out before a day full of family. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment