Friday, October 8, 2010

Boy, that's a big gap

I've been visiting my blog every day, thinking, hmm, what should I write about today. And then I close it back up. I'm doing fine and terrible, all at the same time.

The boyfriend is just not a handwasher, and everytime I'm around him, I get a huge amount of exposures. That's going well, I do totally fine with those.

But I'm still experiencing a huge amount of anticipatory anxiety about all kinds of stuff. This week it's still bedbugs, but I'm sure soon that'll pass and it will be something else entirely. That will seem REALLY important, and really real.

In slightly interesting news, I have a cold. A real, honest to goodness cold. The first since (can you believe I know this?) November 28, 2007. I may have gotten it from my dad, but it's funny. For all the effort I put into avoiding them, I actually have no real idea where it came from.

Anyway, it's a mild cold here in day 2, and it's a little anticlimactic, as I suppose these things must always be.

I'll try to post more, I just feel I'm in my usual holding pattern.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have a cold, but it sounds like you are getting good exposure from it!

    ReplyDelete