Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Like They Do This For a Living or Something

Go figure. Garbage pickup starts at 6 am. Street construction starts a little after 7 am. So at 6:00 they picked up our recycling, and at 7:00 they picked up our garbage. Done. It's like they know what they're doing or something!

Man, this project is pretty major, though. If I get organized, I'll go take a picture this evening and post it.

Well, that's not very clear. I was trying to point out the understatement of that "abrupt edge" sign, since it's really a two foot drop off. Maybe this one:
Next step, no rumination about whether I'll be able to get my car out when I need it. I think a normal person would just move the car in the morning, and move it back at night (and in fact, that's what most neighbors are doing), so that is what I'm going to do. And I'm going to try not to think about it any other time.

Bonus: I get some exposures around parking my car down the street, and driving it through the construction dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment