Saturday, May 22, 2010

Still Here

It's been a busy week, mostly responding to the audit at work, mentioned below. Turns out I didn't actually make any mistakes on the audited project, but the whole process is still making me extremely nervous, and I think it's stirring up a general pot of anxiety.

I'm still doing fairly well on exposures, including almost no hand washing at work, despite having a lot more contact with people and their paperwork than normal. So that's good.

The ants that moved in a few weeks ago are lingering and have decided that my kitchen and my cat food are both fabulous. But I'm continuing to deal with them without OCD problems.

2 comments:

  1. We have ants too. But I think using chemicals to get rid of them would be a bigger deal with OCD for me than the actual ant infestation. lol!
    Good job still working at exposures. You inspire me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed at how well you deal with the ants! I had an invasion one time and my bf had to deal with the whole thing. As with Shana, I'd have a heck of a time with insecticide, too. No way to win. Maybe put all the cat food in those big tupperware-style containers. And audits, bleh. Just the thought of trying to be penny-perfect tweaks all my overchecking instincts. Sounds like you are doing a great job dealing, wow. Adventures in Anxiety Land

    ReplyDelete