Monday, March 7, 2011

Yuck!

Last year, it seemed everywhere I went, I encountered vomit on the sidewalk. Lately, not so much. Until today, of course. I was on my run, and my first thought involved showers. But luckily, running always makes me more prone to actually follow through with ERP, so about five minutes later, I'd changed my mind and decided I didn't need a shower after all (I didn't step in it, just near it). This despite the fact that we're having a big party for my boss on Friday, and I sure don't want to get anyone sick.

I felt so energized by that decision, that I made it 50% further (farther?) than I'd intended on my run. So I guess it was a disgusting but good evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having some good days with the exposure and following through. That's great!

    ReplyDelete