Saturday, June 4, 2011

Was That Really Me?

Yesterday I went to the year end "carnival" with my sister and nieces at their school. For whatever reason, I decided to pretty much go for it. I sat in the "mini dunk tank" where I got splashed with a water balloon. I did the sack race. I touched a zillion things that had been touched by a zillion elementary school kids. I hula-hooped with a communal hula-hoop for goodness sake. They had a cotton candy machine, and as a result little wisps of cotton candy were floating through the air all night. The part where I thought, was that really me? was when a piece of cotton candy floated through the air and landed on my leg. I reached down and I ate it. It was delicious.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post. I'm sure that was the most delicious piece of cotton candy ever! Good for you, Ann...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing! Good for you. Here's hoping more delicious cotton candy moments come floating your way, and that you have the courage to seize them when they do!

    ReplyDelete