Sunday, January 9, 2011

Too Much Information About My Bathroom Adventures

Today started with a scary social event. It went fine. I told myself before I went, though, that I was going to use the restroom at the restaurant. Even drank tea before I went and ordered a large drink to make sure I had to go. But then there was a line. I got too anxious standing in the line, and I didn't go.

BUT, then I stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Their bathrooms are scarier on Sunday because it's really crowded at the store. But they were closed for cleaning. Curses! So I stopped to get some money at the ATM. By the time I finished the cleaning was done. But now I had ATM hands. Curses again! But I went and used that bathroom with my ATM hands anyway. Yay!

I'm at home, feeling a little contaminated, but I'm already feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment