Saturday, July 26, 2014

Can I Make It? I Think I Can, I Think I Can

If all goes well, my house will be sold in just over two weeks. Problem is, during those two weeks some MAJOR repairs are being done in the basement. The good news is that I don't have any choice but to "make it." And that two weeks realistically will fly on by. It's already been more than four since I finished prepping the house for sale.

The bad news is that it could be a fairly stressful two weeks. I feel like I'm actually doing a pretty good job of using healthy techniques for dealing with my anxiety. But it's still there.

3 comments:

  1. I would change your title to "I know I can." :-) You will make it. As you say, you've got healthy techniques at hand and the 2 weeks will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you already made it! Well, maybe just a teeny weeny bit left, but as you said, the two weeks will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you will!! And I can't wait to hear about it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete