Monday, March 3, 2014

March Update

How's that for an exciting title! I have been using the CBT workbook, although not as consistently as I should. But I've actually filled out worksheets, which I've never done before. So I'll get there. I did start back up on medication a couple of weeks ago. I can't say I'm seeing any difference at this point, but I'm also on a very very low dose. I'm also not having any side effects, so that's a huge plus.

I'm really enjoying seeing the signs of spring. The plants and the warmer weather do me a ton of good. The spring rains, not so much.

I hope everyone's having a nice early spring. I know a lot of the country has been slammed with snow, so if that's you, I hope you're at least staying warm!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm in one of those "slammed with snow" states. Ugh. This winter just won't end!!!!

    Good for you for doing the worksheets. I'm trying to make some progress on my DBT book, but I've not been doing too well. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cbt therapy and have found it the most effective! I have never used a work book for anything though as
    my ocd involves me struggling to write so i loose out on the 'workbook' type therapy which sucks!

    I am enjoying the signs of spring too and its already picked my mood up lots!!

    Take care
    xox
    JessicaEmily

    child abuse survivor blog;
    thelittlestladyxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete