Friday, October 25, 2013

Another Week in the Books

I love my new schedule. Just love it. I've been resolving to really live my life to the fullest going forward. I'm not completely sure what that looks like, but I've got some thoughts, many of which involve travel to sunny winter locations. Which is sort of amazing when I consider my travel fears.

I've long thought that I would likely get cancer and not live to a ripe old age. I have no way to know how much of that is OCD and how much is based on having a really high rate of cancer in my family. At the very same time, I get fears about not saving enough money and living to be 100 and broke. Which would seem to indicate that it's all OCD, right?

Anyway, I'm currently in the middle of a health issue. A test result that needs follow up. I'm handling it about how "normal" people do, so that's probably the best that can be expected.

It's steeling my resolve to live my life the fullest though, so that's a plus.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are handling your issue "normally," Ann, and I hope it all resolves and turns out to be nothing.....yes living life to the fullest is the way to go! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that your test results come back good.

    Glad you like your new schedule so much. I highly recommend a sunny vacation during winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the health issue is resolved easily. I agree that living life to the fullest is the best way to live.

    ReplyDelete