Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Treading Water

I've made good progress over the last six months. I feel like a probably need to step it up a notch to take it to the next level. I still shy away from public restrooms, although I can certainly use them if I have to. And I still let myself imagine the worst and try to wiggle my way out of scary situations more often than I should. So there are some goals for August.

Today I ended up in line next to a woman at the store who was hacking, and all she was buying was Zinc lozenges. I freaked a bit, but I went on with my errands, and I'm feeling good. I ruminated about the negative consequences of getting a cold for a few minutes, but it's passed. I also took my car into the shop (3rd time in a month). I HATE doing that, so there's another good exposure. Discovered that the oil change, the only thing I thought Jiffy Lube did right, wasn't done right. I don't think I'll be stopping in there again.

I'm way behind in watching Obsessed, by two or three episodes. I hope to catch up soon and I'll post about those. The ones I've seen this season have been good.

No comments:

Post a Comment